Spring Cleaning Tips
Spring is in the air which can also mean Spring cleaning! Here are 5 tips to help you through your Spring cleaning this year.
- Break your cleaning down into smaller projects like one room or one closet at time. This way you will see the progress being made and want to continue throughout other spaces of your home.
- Start your cleaning at the top and work down as well as inside to outside. This way you aren’t getting areas that you already cleaned dirty again.
- Get jobs done faster by multi-tasking. For example, run the towels through the washer while you tackle the bathroom cleaning project.
- Speed up your window cleaning by using a squeegee instead of a towel or paper towel.
- Clean out your fridge using a combination of baking soda and warm water. Baking soda works well for cleaning as it is slightly abrasive and will help to clear away stuck on messes.